Cooking recipes | レシピ

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Healthy and quick cooking! Japanese mustard spinach with seasoning

Do you want to cook side dish easily? You can cook this meal 5min.



Do you know "OHITASHI"?
It is one of the Japanese cuisine, and eat boiled food with seasonings. Just put soy sauce on boiled vegetable is ohitashi, and mix soy sauce and bonito flakes, sugar, vinegar etc are ohitashi too. Japanese people eat boiled spinach with soy sauce and bonito flakes mainly. This seasonings is very easy to cook and quickly. You can try it, If you have vegetable on your refrigerator ; )

Breakfast is most effective?!
Japanese mustard spinach have rich vitamin and mineral. Especially have calcium.
Calcium is a nutrient, which is making a such as bone and teeth. 99% of calcium save at bone and teeth of the body. The remaining 1% is in the organization, such as body fluids and muscle, such as blood or stop the bleeding, such as nerve function and muscle movement, has an important role in the maintenance and activities of life.
Vitamin D work with calcium effectively absorbed into the body. And it has been abundant in mushrooms and fish. Also it will be produced in the body by exposure to sunlight. So, it is effective that you eat Japanese mustard at breakfast and go out.

Outstanding nutrition and keyword. 
VitaminA, VitaminB, VitaminC, VitaminE, VitaminK, Calcium, Skin beauty, Anti aging 

RECIPE

Cooking video

How to Cook
Step 1 Mix seasonings
Put all ingredients of ohitashi seasonings into bowl and mix it.
Step 2 Boil Japanese mustard spinach
Boil Japanese mustard spinach with salt and boiled water for 30 seconds. !! boil stalk of Japanese mustard spinach fast, next is leaf.
Step 3 Soak ohitashi seasonings
Squeeze boiled Japanese mustard spinach and remove water. Then soak in ohitashi seasonings for few min. You can eat it both of hot and cold.

Preparing Cooking Utensil
Bowl, Strainer, tsp, tbsp, pot

Ingredients (serves 2p, 5min)
150g---------Japanese mustard spinach (5.2911 oz / 0.330693 lb)
1/2 tsp-----salt
350ml-------boiled water ohitashi seasonings
1tbsp--------sugar
2 or 2 and 1/2 tbsp------boiled water
1tsp----------hondashi
1tbsp--------soy sauce
1tbsp--------ground toasted sesame
1tbsp--------white sesame seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment

More detail at www.mokologue.com
mokologue.com have easy and tasty cooking/sweets recipes include nutrition and trivia.
mokologue.comでは栄養や雑学含め、簡単おいしい料理・お菓子のレシピを紹介しています。